It is really important to be breast aware during pregnancy, if you choose to breastfeed and after having a baby as your breasts undergo a lot of change. Written by Breast Cancer Care, this booklet gives you valuable information about:
- What happens to your breasts during pregnancy
- Bras, finding the right size
- Breast changes after birth
- What happens to your breasts if you choose not to breastfeed
- How to stop breastfeeding.
It also looks at some of the issues you may experience in your breast during this time, such as
- Sore and cracked nipples
- Engorgement (when your breasts are overfilled with milk)
- Blocked milk ducts
- Breast abscesses
Visit our shop newlife.style for a beautiful range of swaddle blankets. They’re super-versatile, whether you’re looking for a breastfeeding cover when out and about in the early days, as you build your confidence feeding in public. Or to simply mop up burps and spillages!