Join our FREE antenatal course
We’re really excited to share this free course with you. It is a taster of our award-winning antenatal course, covering some key topics from each of these lessons:
- Third trimester considerations
- Early labour and coping strategies
- What to expect during established labour
- Preparing for the unexpected
- Feeding your newborn
- Life changes: transition to parenthood
- Caring for your newborn
This course will take about 1 hour and 45 minutes to complete. Each lesson is broken down into a number of bite-sized videos, no more than 5 minutes long. So, it’s easy to fit into a busy schedule!
7 x checklists
Preparing for labour, birth and parenting can be a pretty daunting task. So, we’ve created some handy checklists to help you apply what you learn from this course.
Tools, templates and more
- We’ve also thrown in some other useful resources, such as a birth preferences document and a birth bag packing list.
- Articles for a deeper dive into some of the topics we discuss.
- Plus a link to organisations we think are worth checking out for additional support during your pregnancy and beyond.
Sign up for free.