Learning how to look after your wellbeing in pregnancy is really important for you and for your baby’s health. However, there is no one-sized fits all approach that will work for everyone. With this in mind we have taken a holistic approach to our wellbeing toolkit. We have pulled together a range of evidence-based information and tools that are proven to have a positive impact on your wellbeing during pregnancy.
In this course, we will give you the tools to:
- Recognise negative thinking patterns and explore how to reframe into more positive habits
- Recognise what you can control and learn to let go of things you can’t
- Learn how to reduce emotional overwhelm and build resilience
- Learn how to get a handle on your inner critic and be kinder to yourself
- Create and use positive affirmations effectively
- Build a positive mindset
- Find rest and sleep well.
We will also teach you
- How to get comfortable whether you’re standing, sitting or in bed.
- A variety of breathing techniques to bring calm and relaxation whenever you need it.
Finally, we have several deep relaxation practices that you can start to use as frequently as you like throughout your pregnancy. They’ll leave you feeling calm and relaxed, which means your baby will also enjoy a beautiful calm environment, supporting their healthy growth and development.
The toolkit includes:
- 9 x practical wellbeing tools and exercises (pdf)
- 8 x relaxation audio downloads (mp3)
- 4 x practical video lessons
The pregnancy wellbeing toolkit will be available for purchase shortly. If you would like to be added to our waiting list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.