Baby 1st Aid: Bedminster Dec 2019
7 December @ 10:00 - 12:00
One event on 25/02/2020 at 10:00
One event on 21/04/2020 at 10:00
One event on 16/06/2020 at 10:00
One event on 11/08/2020 at 10:00
One event on 13/10/2020 at 10:00
One event on 15/12/2020 at 10:00
Whilst we hope you never need to use these skills, this baby first aid course will give you the knowledge and confidence to give a baby or child first aid for a number of different scenarios.
Our baby first aid workshop in Bedminster is ideal for anyone involved in your baby’s care – parents, grandparents or babysitters.
The class costs £20 per person and this practical, hands-on course will cover:
- Chocking – common causes and how to respond
- What to do when your baby is unresponsive
- CPR for a baby and a child
- Bumps, including a head injuries and bleeding
- Broken bones
- Poisoning – including common household products
- Febrile seizures
- Meningitis awareness.