COVID-19 update: Our antenatal classes are now being taught in person. This may change if the Government’s updates their social distancing guidance. Please see the individual class details and check out our FAQs page for more information.
- This event has passed.
Baby 1st Aid: Bedminster Dec 2020
15/12/2020 @ 10:00 - 12:00£20
Whilst we hope you never need to use these skills, this baby first aid course will give you the knowledge and confidence to give a baby or child first aid for a number of different scenarios.
Our baby first aid workshop in Bedminster is ideal for anyone involved in your baby’s care – parents, grandparents or babysitters.
The class costs £20 per person and this practical, hands-on course will cover:
- Chocking – common causes and how to respond
- What to do when your baby is unresponsive
- CPR for a baby and a child
- Bumps, including a head injuries and bleeding
- Broken bones
- Poisoning – including common household products
- Febrile seizures
- Meningitis awareness.