COVID-19 update: Our antenatal classes are now being taught in person. This may change if the Government’s updates their social distancing guidance. Please see the individual class details and check out our FAQs page for more information.
Baby 1st Aid: Bedminster February 2022
22 February @ 19:00 - 21:00£295
Whilst we hope you never need to use these skills, this baby first aid course will give you the knowledge and confidence to give a baby or child first aid in a number of different scenarios.
Our baby first aid workshop in Bedminster is ideal for anyone involved in your baby’s care – parents, grandparents or babysitters. It runs on Tuesday 22nd February from 7pm – 9pm.
The class costs £20 per person and this practical course will cover:
- Accident prevention.
- Choking and gagging – common causes and how to respond.
- What to do when your baby is unresponsive.
- CPR for a baby and a child.
- Falls, including head injuries, broken bones and bleeding.
- Poisoning – including common household products.
- Fever and febrile seizures.
- Meningitis awareness.
Alongside the workshop, you will also be given access to the Baby 1st Aid digital resources. This includes
- A course handbook, including an emergency plan and 1st aid kit checklist.
- Recommended reading and organisations.
- Videos watched in class.