COVID-19 update: Our antenatal classes are now being taught in person. This may change if the Government’s updates their social distancing guidance. Please see the individual class details and check out our FAQs page for more information.
- This event has passed.
Baby 1st Aid Bishopston – October 2021
14 October @ 19:00 - 21:00£20
Whilst we hope you never need to use these skills, this baby first aid course will give you the knowledge and confidence to give a baby or child first aid in a number of different scenarios.
Our baby first aid workshop in Bishopston is ideal for anyone involved in your baby’s care – parents, grandparents or babysitters. It runs on Thursday 14th October from 7pm – 9pm.
The class costs £20 per person and this practical course will cover:
- Choking and gagging – common causes and how to respond
- What to do when your baby is unresponsive
- CPR for a baby and a child
- Bumps, including a head injuries and bleeding
- Broken bones
- Poisoning – including common household products
- Febrile seizures
- Meningitis awareness.