COVID-19 update: Due to coronavirus and the current social distancing measures in place, all of our antenatal classes are taking place on Zoom. But just because we have to social distance, doesn’t mean we aren’t still social! We’ve adapted the programme to make sure you have plenty of time to get to know the other parents-to-be in your group – as well as keeping the classes interactive, with lots of time to ask questions. Check out our FAQs page for more information.
- This event has passed.
Toddler Sleep Workshop: July 2019
30/07/2019 @ 10:00 - 12:00£60
We’re delighted to have partnered with the Healthy Child Co. to deliver you a 2-hour sleep workshop that will give you the knowledge and tools to get your toddler to sleep! Taught by trained professionals, this practical programme targets toddlers sleep from one to three years of age. It was designed by a team of health professionals (health visitors, sleep specialists and paediatric doctors) in accordance with the latest evidence-based research and guidance.
Sleep plays an integral part in the physical, emotional and mental development of your child and this workshop will help you understand how to install good sleep practices in a gentle and caring way.
The class will cover:
- How much sleep is enough? Understand normal sleep patterns and nap routines.
- Understanding different sleep personalities in toddlers.
- Learn to recognise sleep cues and signs that your toddler is overtired.
- Establish healthy sleep habits
- Understand how your toddlers developmental stages are affecting their sleep!
- Switching from cot to bed
- Troubleshoot bedtime battles with gentle sleep techniques that work.
- Sleepwalking, talking and other worries
- Nightmares vs. night terrors: what’s the difference?
This course costs £60 per person and will take place in the Mothercare Café, Eastgate Shopping Centre, Bristol.